Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my 2016 Rav4 Hybrid Limited in NC and I live in VA. Unfortunately my car does not have a front license plate mount but I need to have both front and rear license plates in VA. Does anyone know if there is a kit for this vehicle to mount a license plate?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Usually the factory throws them in, and the dealer either installs it or doesn't. My dealer left it in the spare tire well. If you don't have one, its because they threw it away. Contact the dealer and tell them you want it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I found it!

I found the front license plate holder in the storage compartment in the back of the car. Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I found the front license plate holder in the storage compartment in the back of the car. Thank you for your help!
Be alert to the fact they usually include bolts for the plate itself that are 3x too long and wind up putting 2 more holes in the bumper cover. Go get some of the stubby plastic ones at the parts counter.

·
Registered
330 Posts
For those not lucky enough to get the gift in the trunk here is the part # for the front license plate bracket 52114-42120

1 - 7 of 7 Posts