Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI

I forget to make marking on my shocks, i wonder if anyone know if there is any marking on parts.
I install Koni insert and new springs and upper mount, i forget to mark before disambling them.
RAV4 1997

·
Registered
53 Posts
if i remember correctly there are no markings, you have to push the rod all the way down to the bottom and turn the shaft until it engages with a slot in the housing. once you feel it engage turn it clockwise to tighten and counter clock ways to loosen. You probably have to remove the cartridge (insert) to do this.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Om jag kommer ihåg rätt, finns inga märkningar, du måste trycka stången helt ner till botten och vrida axeln tills den går i ingrepp med en lucka i huset. När du känner att den är inblandad, vrid den medurs för att dra åt och motverka klockan att lossna. Du måste noga ta bort patronen (infoga) för att göra detta

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You speak Swedish, I find marking on top plate, so now its ok. Now i want to know best way to change clutch on my 97, if someone may have any tips to do it best way.
I restore my 97 with new Koni, springs, bushes at diff, fifth gear original, tires, upper strut mounts, maybe clutch to winter.
I live i Gävle, Sweden, i find this rav up north, no salt, no rust in fine original condition, i make in top condition original.

Regards
Gunnar

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just visit Canada in BC in town Mission near US border, My wife an i visit friend in 2 weeks, nice place. Go back in 2 years again, where do you live.
Gunnar

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Please keep the conversations to English only. Although there are some that may understand other languages on the forums, there are many that don't.

Thank you,

DJ Sueno
R4W Moderator

1 - 12 of 12 Posts