Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am throwing the feelers out there on selling my 2006 Sport V6 4WD. It has served me admirably for the years, but it is time for me to move onto something with a higher tow rating and more ground clearance for work/play reasons. I was going to do a lot of work to the RAV4 to make it work, but in reality I would hate to ruin the vehicle trying to do something it is not made to do. I would much rather see someone use it while it is still a baby in nice shape. This is currently still my daily driver for work until I sell it, so miles will go up slightly as time goes on as expected. I am located in Central NJ.

2006 RAV4 Sport V6
Price: $12,500
Miles : Just hit 97,000 today (February 5th, 2016)
No issues at all mechanically
Sitting on stock 18" sport rims (flaking of the exterior coating), and 235/55R18 Firestone Destination LE2's with at least another 20,000 or more miles left on them (I have about 40,000 on them so far).
Pretty sure the spare is still brand new as I have never touched it or removed it from the vehicle.
Interior seats are in great condition.
Cruise control, radio, and all that in the steering wheel.
6 CD changer, aux input, and JBL speakers all around and the sub in the trunk door.
Weathertech mats in front seats, rear seats, and trunk. (I also have the stock fabric ones in excellent condition!)
Has a 2" hitch and wiring installed by UHAUL (life-time warranty on hitch, 2 year on wiring all installed in June of 2015)
Minor rock chips in hood as expected on a 10 year old vehicle.
Rear bumper was backed into in a parking lot by someone with a hitch so there is a small crack in the plastic but does not effect function.
I have 2 spare headlight bulbs I carry around just in case.

Other than that, here is a picture of her, sorry I do not have more at the moment. This was on a back access road for work (the Destination LE2's gripped great on this type of surface). Any questions or if you feel it is worth something different, please PM me and we can discuss things further. Thanks for looking!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts