Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone.
we just bought a new 2017 Rav4 sport, so were going to turn loose our 2010 limited V6. FWD.
Asking $9500 OBO I have a offer from carmax but its the trade in value. your chance for a great deal.
this was my wife's daily driver. its a 60 mile round trip to work everyday so she put a few miles on her. 150,000.
but she runs and drives great still. just had the latest recalls complied with so shes up to date there.
at 130,000 we did brakes (used Toyota brakes pads) and put new Goodyear tire's on. (we got 80,000 out of the first set!) Goodyear assurance tires.
at 110,00 I put new double platinum plugs in. always used Mobil one oil.
shortly after we got the car the torque steer was horrible, ( so much house power) so I added a strut tower brace and it made all the difference in the world. a K&M air filter was also installed.
details...
3.5l V6 FWD
extra value package.
leather seat (fronts are heated) leather is in great shape with no rips or tears. I condition them twice a year. JBL stereo with 6 disc CD, MX Radio, Bluetooth and sub on back door.
moon-roof with deflector.
weather tech floor mats.
tow package with class 3 tow bar installed.
wheel lock set (5) installed.
interior looks like new. we don't smoke and we don't have kids.

Paint and body look great yet, always stored inside. there are however 2 small dings on passenger side. very small, I dought you can see them in the photos, and the right rear corner on the back bumper has a mark in the paint.
The front bumper has been replaced and the drivers door has had a repair done to it. (I ran over a group of wild pigs.) but that's a story for later. lol. that's all the damage to it besides broken windshields.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts