Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Price lowered to $14,750!

Hi, All:

Unfortunately, I have unexpectedly taken on some different projects so it is time to move on from my RAV4. This vehicle is a fantastically clean and well-maintained specimen. If you like, check the Toyota Service History website and you will see the well-kept maintenance records (VIN: 2T3BK4DV6BW041800). As I do still owe my bank on this vehicle, we would work carefully together to make sure everything is laying flat for both sides.

It comes with a full set of all season tires, a full set of winter tires, AND a full size spare. ALL of the tires have under 3000 miles on them, so you will be fully prepared for many miles to come. So far, the all wheel drive and winter tires have handled this winter magnificently. Not only will you get where you need to go, you'll be doing it safely.

Asking: $15,750
Mileage: 40,xxx

If you're on this forum, you probably already know, but here are some details:
-A 3.5L V6 producing 269HP and 246 lb-ft of torque (You can pile all your people and stuff in here and have no trouble with handling or acceleration. The 4-cylinders can really struggle with this.)

-Automatic transmission with all wheel drive with a locking center differential (Safety, stability, capability)

-19 city / 26 highway / 21 combined mpg (I've actually calculated up to 27.8mpg at the pump!)

-Hill start assist control and downhill assist control (For the adventurous)

-73 cubic feet of cargo space (Excellent cargo, at/near the top of its class)

-A roof rack (Great for rooftop cargo)

-External spare tire storage (No more unloading the whole car just to get to the spare)

Thanks for your interest, and feel free to contact me via PM!
Eric

Price lowered to $14,000 even. Mileage now at 42,xxx--daily driver. Come and get it folks!

·
Super Moderator
10,129 Posts
Location and price are needed.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts
Uh, how many miles does it have on it?

·
Super Moderator
10,129 Posts
The second picture shows 40,339 but it'll probably be 40,340 by the time someone snaps this one up!

·
Super Moderator
11,100 Posts
This is the Base model correct?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I could have sworn there was an "Edit" button for my posts but that seems to have disappeared.

Anyhow, a quick update to the posting:

I'd love to sell this vehicle to an enthusiast on the forums.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts
I could have sworn there was an "Edit" button for my posts but that seems to have disappeared.

Anyhow, a quick update to the posting:

I'd love to sell this vehicle to an enthusiast on the forums.
The Edit button goes away after a certain length of time. I added your new price to the original post.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price lowered to $14,000 even. Mileage now at 42,xxx--daily driver. Come and get it folks!

>>Would appreciate if the moderators could update the original post. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts