Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of selling my car due to long distance commutes I make (into something more economical) - I'd HATE to do this because I love this car and waited to get exactly what I wanted, but sadly things change:

2011 Rav4, V6 AWD Limited - Blizzard White Pearl, Gray interior with leather. Has sunroof & backup camera built into the rearview mirror. I've got weathertech mats in gray and canvasback liner for the rear. Car is cared for meticulously, fluids flushed regularly, including a FULL flush of the ATF fluid. Car has 98-99k miles on the car now, but as you can see from this UOA: https://r56hs.com/2017/02/28/rav4-uoa-1/ the car's engine is in better health than most V6 Rav4s. Tires have a ton of tread on them, brake pads & rotors are brand new, everything is in solid shape with this car.

Looking to get $15k for the car, I think that is reasonable given the condition. Located in STL, MO, & we will need to meet at a Fifth Third bank to handle as there is a lien on this car.

If I don't get fast interest in this car I'll probably trade it in.

Shoot me a PM if you've got any questions.

·
Super Moderator
11,102 Posts
Please post pictures of the car. I realize there is one in your profile but at least one is required in the ad.

Also...is it actually for sale or you're just thinking about it??? If you're just thinking about it there is no point in posting here.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a few pics - yes the car is for sale, but unless someone here grabs it quick it will probably be gone soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts