Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a used dual cupholder in-dash assembly that fits '96 to '00 (4.1) Rav4's, manual or automatic transmission. This cupholder folds up and down, as shown in the pictures. I am selling everything you need to install this in your Rav4, which are all the parts shown in the pictures, and which includes the 12v (but not the cigarette lighter coil piece).

The price is $30, plus shipping. I think shipping in the US should be around $10 to most places, but I'll need to know your zip code. If you are in the Denver metro area, you can pick it up instead of shipping, and I will show you how to install it. I will include installation directions with pictures, also, but for reference, some information is here:

1998 Cupholder Update

As mentioned in that post, if you have an alarm status light in your current no-cupholder dash, you would have to move it. However, what is mentioned in that post about the 12-volt is something you don't have to worry about because I am selling this with the 12v and bezel already installed (you will need to use your current cigarette lighter piece, though). So, you just have to unplug the electrical connection and plug it in to this one.

Here are some pictures -- please note there are some little scratches, but overall the unit is in good used condition. I tried to photo the scratches. Please PM me for more information. I can take paypal for payment, or you can mail a post office money order if you don't use paypal.

(Today, I just have one ready to sell, but I have another one that I will clean up and list soon)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.