Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Minneapolis/St. Paul Pickup

I purchased these two years ago from Tire Rack for my 2012 Toyota V6 Rav4 Limited and only used them the first winter for about 6 weeks in the city. They are pretty much like new (no TPMS). I recently sold my Rav4 and so have to sell these too.

Tires (4) Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 Snow Tires: Size:225/65R-17

Rims (4) Sparco Tarmac Gunmetal: 17x7 ET45 (45mm offset) (5x114.3 bolt pattern) -- all hardware included

Note: Buyer responsible for confirmation of fit. This is a USED set of tires and wheels. Therefore will be sold AS IS with no expressed or implied warranty.
Price: Paid over $1000 for this set and will let them go for $600/obo -- this is a great deal at $150/each for 4 tires already mounted on quality rims! Local pickup in the Minneapolis-St. Paul (MN) area.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'd be interested in these, but would like pic or link of rims and can you ship? Auburn, Wa. 98092 is where I am.
Thanks..
Kevin

·
Super Moderator
11,133 Posts
Pictures of tires and wheels required since both are for sale, that means all four. Please correct this or your ad will be removed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Added some more pictures to show the 4 tires and rims. They are bagged and stacked in my garage so kindly excuse the mess. Also I would prefer not to ship unless the buyer wants to make arrangements with a shipper to have them packed and shipped at buyer's cost.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Awe, sh*t! I missed this post.
Let us know if the deal does not go through!
I can pick up in person.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.