Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had these on my wife's van for less than 500 miles! I purchased them on eBay new a few months ago for around $235 for the set f 4. B.O.R.A. has a great name, and these are possibly one of the most solid built spacer/adapter I have even used :surprise She did not like the "flush" look of the wheels, so I removed them for her. See attachment for pics of the actual spacers. Thanks!

SPECS:

BORA hub-centric and wheel-centric Wheel Spacers Designed for Toyota (ALL Generations). These are 1.50" Thick, 5x4.5" (5x114.3mm) Bolt Pattern, 60.1mm Hub Diameter and 60.1mm Wheel Centering Lip. 12 mm x1.5 Wheel Studs and Lugnuts to Attach. American Made! Lifetime Warranty! Anodized Black! These are Priced Per Set of (4)!!!

No international shipping.

PayPal payment via verified account, or pickup local to Maryland; $150 shipped CONUS via USPS, or $125 local cash sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will consider reasonable offers :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you have a picture of them on the vehicle? I love the flush look and put them on my HOTLAVA scion XB, grin. Need to check for fitment on my Gen 1 too.

Ron
LavaBox

I had these on my wife's van for less than 500 miles! I purchased them on eBay new a few months ago for around $235 for the set f 4. B.O.R.A. has a great name, and these are possibly one of the most solid built spacer/adapter I have even used :surprise She did not like the "flush" look of the wheels, so I removed them for her. See attachment for pics of the actual spacers. Thanks!

SPECS:

BORA hub-centric and wheel-centric Wheel Spacers Designed for Toyota (ALL Generations). These are 1.50" Thick, 5x4.5" (5x114.3mm) Bolt Pattern, 60.1mm Hub Diameter and 60.1mm Wheel Centering Lip. 12 mm x1.5 Wheel Studs and Lugnuts to Attach. American Made! Lifetime Warranty! Anodized Black! These are Priced Per Set of (4)!!!

No international shipping.

PayPal payment via verified account, or pickup local to Maryland; $150 shipped CONUS via USPS, or $125 local cash sale.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have a picture of them on the vehicle? I love the flush look and put them on my HOTLAVA scion XB, grin. Need to check for fitment on my Gen 1 too.

Ron
LavaBox

I don't, sorry, but I am still looking. She only had them on for a few weeks. I just know on the Sienna and RAV4, it pushed the factory wheels out flush with the fender. I would take a straight edge and a tape measure to whatever you'd like to run them on, and see if 1.5" will do the trick. I think 1.5 inches is the sweet spot for Toyota's running factory offset wheels :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold to a new owner. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.