Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I'm selling the headunit out of my wife's 06 RAV4. I purchased this in Nov 2013 & installed in the wife's RAV4. She had no problems with it, just preferred the simplicity of the stock unit...go figure.

Unit come's with a Squaretrade Warranty good till 11/2016. I paid extra for this & can transfer this to you very easily online via Squaretrade's site.

Anyway here is a list of the features. I didn't try half of these... Only one's we really used were the NAV & Bluetooth, which both worked fine. But I won't lie, most of the time she just used her phone for NAV.

• 7.0” Touch-Screen Display; no scratches/marks etc.
  • Radio/DVD/SD/USB
  • Mapping Software: NavMate Navigation with TeleAtlas Map Data
  • 30 Preset Stations
  • Rear View Camera Input
  • A/V Rear Input
  • 2-Channel Rear Video Out
  • 4-Channel Power Output (4x45W)
  • Subwoofer Out
  • Card Size Remote Control
  • iPod Ready
  • Bluetooth
  • RDS Function
  • microSD slot supports up to 32GB
Everything that came with it is included. Most cables & remote were never used... Let me know of any other pictures you want.

Looking for $100 + shipping via Paypal.

Please PM me.

Thanks!
Mark

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi vanib,

Great questions!

Call & GPS - I'll have to get back to you as I never tried that. Let me see what I can find in the instruction manuals.
Call Quality was good on both ends. My wife called me & I could hear her well & she heard me fine.
My wife's Rav is an 06 Sport & does not have steering wheel controls, so I'm not sure if this unit has support for that. I'll see if there's any info in the booklets & will report back tomorrow.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vanib,

So I read thru the instruction book & do not see any mention of calls & gps. It very well may support it...but being we never tried it & I dont see anything in the book...unfortunately I can't say for sure.

Thx,
Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts