Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had these posted a while back, but am about to put the hood on eBay and advertise the tires on local bulletin boards, so I thought I'd try here before I do that.

The hood is from my 2004 Rav, Spectra Blue Mica. It was on my Rav for one month, approximately 1,500 miles, thus is in near perfect condition. I think I remember noticing one tiny stone chip on it. I can inspect more closely if anyone is interested. It does not include the insulator for the underside of the hood. Note that this is the REGULAR hood, NOT the Sport hood. Because I need to get it out of my garage I'm asking $25 plus ACTUAL cost of pack and ship (no "handling fees" etc.). If anyone is interested I'll get a pack and ship quote from both the UPS Store and Fedex/Kinkos. I'm pretty sure that this price will net out at less than buying the hood from a dealer (if I'm wrong and you're interested, we can work something out).

The tires also are from my 2004 Rav, set of 4 tires, OEM Toyo Transpath A11, 235/60 16. They also were on my Rav for one month, approximately 1,500 miles, so they're virtually brand new. I'm asking $200 for the set, which is $40 less than TireRack's *least* expensive tire of this size, plus ACTUAL cost of pack and ship (no "handling fees" etc.). If anyone is interested I'll get a pack and ship quote from both the UPS Store and Fedex/Kinkos. Again, I'm pretty sure that this price will net out less than buying from TireRack and probably most local dealers (if I'm wrong and you're interested, we can work something out).

As an alternative to shipping, if you're interested and will be in the Wisconsin area, we can arrange pick up. Note that the hood does NOT fit INSIDE a Rav though, LOL! :lol:

Becky

1 - 1 of 1 Posts