Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale in Dallas OREGON (between Salem and the Oregon Coast)

2 door auto Rav4 white

Cold A/C
Hot heater
Original radio/cd player - still works fine
Nothing automatic about the windows or door locks, you have to crank the windows up and down and lock the doors by hand or with the key from outside (old fashioned!)

The seat belts don't retract the way they used to but they work when you need them.

Seats, carpets are in good shape, kept the seats covered

Never smoked in, no cats (we have dogs but I'm pretty ocd about cleaning)

She is a zipper - we both love driving her. We've had her for about 10 years or so and she's been from California to Washington and back a few times with no issues at all.

Tinted back windows- the front windows were tinted but we removed the tinting

A few parking lot dents that are small but have to mention it

Clean title, never been in an accident and she's been babied the entire time I've had her. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her and can't believe I'm letting her go.

Asking price is 4400.00 or trade for a minivan
I hate to let her go but I am a vendor at a local farmers market and my business has grown so I need to supersize my space

The rear seats have been stored because I needed the cargo area so they're in really good shape

The inside walls and dash are in good shape.

Has the original manual

It's the same Rav as in my profile. I'll be happy to email pics of the inside, outside, underneath

I'm not able to find any for sale like this so I have no comparison. If you need more info please PM me
Thanks
Linda

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hopefully you made a sale but that price is a bit high. Most of the hard tops go for 2000 to 2500 and soft top 2000 to 4000k. This is a comparison to several that I checked that are currently for sale in NJ, FL and CA

·
Super Moderator
11,459 Posts
Just a suggestion but you might want to check the value against Kelly Blue Book, Edmunds, and others like NADA for a more realistic sale price.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She's been sold just shy of my asking price. I've had so many notes left on my Ravi over the years and while she's got a few minor issues, everything is a cheap fix.
Never underestimate what people will pay for something they love.
Thanks
Linda

·
Super Moderator
11,459 Posts
Well done, we are all glad you got close to your asking price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.