-replaced rear Scion emblem with Toyota
-SONAR chrome angel-eye projector headlights *NEW FOR 2006*
-Billit grill *NEW FOR 2006*
-euro-clear side markers
-NOKYA xenon bulbs and ion-yellow fogs
-graphics by ShinzoWerks
-JDM Zero Sports mirrors
-StreetGlow white under car neons
-StreetGlow white strobes (in foglight housings)

INTERIOR:
-TWM Performance short shifter
-TWM Performance black chrome shift knob
-Yonaka 'Ronin' black leather race seats
-rear seats re-wrapped to match race seats
-Sparco Colour2 steering wheel/Sparco hub adapter
-Sparco racing harnesses
-GE Elusion red neons under dash and seats
-Autometer shift light

AUDIO:
-Panasonic CX-DVP2U DVD h/u
-Innovatek IN-777A 7" LCD
-Bazooka 'NOS8' subs (x2)
-Bazooka EL525 highs
-Bazooka BA1300 amp

ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN:
-K&N Typhoon intake
-Vibrant 'Type-V' exhaust
-Optima Red-top battery
-Custom airbrushed engine cover
-billet oil cap

SUSPENSION:
-Vibrant 'Type-V' strut brace
-TRD springs
-18" Fast Wheels 'ELEMENTS' with 215-35-18 Nangkang NS-II rubber *NEW FOR 2006*
^^Being replaced with Fast Wheels 'VENOM' in about 2 weeks

TECH SPECS:
1.5L inline 4 cylander (1NZ-FE) 16v DOHC with VVTi, FWD, [email protected], 2400ilbs (curb weight), 34mpg fuel consumption, Disc brakes (front)/drums (rear), Traction Control, Brake Assist with ABS, Tachometer, PW, PL, PM, A/C, AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3 w/ 6 speakers, Compustar 900 Two-way alarm/pager/starter, hidden cooler in floor of hatch, OEM-optional skirt package, OEM-optional fog lights, OEM-optional spoiler

Price is $26 995 (*ONE TAX*) and I will certify and e-test. The going rate for an xB with about the same miles (28 000) is currently *about* $25 000 plus tax from a dealer (with the same options as mine) so I think with the work done to my vehicle (about $10k last year), im in the right ballpark.
I can be reached on my cell at 519-539-2739. You can also email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

~Kris

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New Price - $26 995 ($3k less than before)
Some current pics:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, now new to the bBox for 2006:
-SONAR LED tails
-SONAR chrome projector angel-eye headlights
-billit grill
-18" Fast Wheels 'ELEMENT' with 215-35-18 Nangkang NS-II rubber
^^being replaced in two weeks with Fast Wheels 'VENOM'

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that vinyls/paint job is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from jason's xB from naples Florida... aka the scion on the Scion commercial on tV 9the blue one) which also won best of show at scion exposed Daytona in 2005

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, Jason Swinford on his 04...
I found that out a couple of weeks later. Turns out my graphic company grabbed the design from a Gauge Magazine shoot (Thats what you get from a graphic company that does JDM Grand Touring-style graphics and not tribal/mini-truck style). By the time I realized it, my Scion was about to be put away for the winter.
It IS vynal and not paint so it comes right off. I was gonna redo the design for this year but as you can see, my scion is for sale so im not gonna put the effort into it...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
K Dawg ONE said:
Yeah, Jason Swinford on his 04...
I found that out a couple of weeks later. Turns out my graphic company grabbed the design from a Gauge Magazine shoot (Thats what you get from a graphic company that does JDM Grand Touring-style graphics and not tribal/mini-truck style). By the time I realized it, my Scion was about to be put away for the winter.
It IS vynal and not paint so it comes right off. I was gonna redo the design for this year but as you can see, my scion is for sale so im not gonna put the effort into it...
well jason is the an official photographer for guage magazine. lol Jason used to be in our Scion club - then he sold it to soem @$$ who still claims that he is hte original owner of the xB. we set him straight - we don't see that guy anymore.

Jason now owns a G35 - but his scion was so nice - i miss it! the day he won best of show at Scion Exposed... it was still wet paint - that's the funny thing. he was up till 5 am fixing and repainting it... he drove it WET. lol

yea i know the paint shop the designed the "tribal swiss cheese" design. its cool. i finally saw the scion commercical on TV... they shot it near miami. Jason's old xB , john's xA with the lambo doors.. and this guy's tC whom i didnt know.

it was cool.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL...everyone I know refers to it as Tribal Swiss CHeese too...hahaha!

Is the Scion commercial available online cause not having Scions in Canada, I dont get to see any of the commercials =(

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will trade for rav4.2 with either 'c' or 'd' packages plus $$$.
Must be Blue, white or black.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts