1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edit *** as of 03/31/06 ***
*** Sides and rear pieces have been sold ***
Front is still available, and may be for sale, inquire by IM***

Anyone interested in a RAV4 BoMex Kit for a 5dr 4.1 up to 1997 model RAV.
Mainly I would like to sell the sides and rears, since I would like to use the front on my 2dr, but *if* I get a good offer for the whole kit then I will sell it all, otherwise I am keeping the front. 8)

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like the sides and rears will be going on Ebay soon, since noone is interested... :shock:

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DJ Sueno said:
Looks like the sides and rears will be going on Ebay soon, since noone is interested... :shock:
They are now on Ebay... :shock:

IM me or reply to this thread if interested...
Thanks.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
True, but I'm feeling a lot of air under my ride at speed. Even though the shocks do keep it down in high gear. I'd feel a lot more safe with no air at all getting under the chassis. i once had an RX3SP. It came with a large front spoilers. I once had to take it off for maintenance. It made a hell of a difference. I believe a lot in spoilers.

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mensajero said:
Great to know you are still here. But if you don't give a price per part, and for the kit. You are like the invisible man. :shock:
If you are looking to buy it, send me an offer via IM... :wink:

Otherwise, I am open to reasonable offers...

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
DJ Sueno said:
mensajero said:
Great to know you are still here. But if you don't give a price per part, and for the kit. You are like the invisible man. :shock:
If you are looking to buy it, send me an offer via IM... :wink:

Otherwise, I am open to reasonable offers...
DJ did you get my IM

S

·
0 Posts
What is the fitting difference between the 97 and 98? Can it be modded to work, or am I just nuts for asking. And what do you call a reasonable price?

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SZRimaging said:
What is the fitting difference between the 97 and 98? Can it be modded to work, or am I just nuts for asking. And what do you call a reasonable price?
There is a difference in the front bumpers.. 96-97 were different from 98-00. I don't know the exact differences besides the lights... others on here may know more...
The sides and rears should work on 96-00 5dr models.
I'll send you an IM with pricing..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts