Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Fuel rail interchangeability

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  darkwaterdives 
#1 ·
Hey all!

Long story short..
I can't seem to find any info online about it, but will an MR2 3SGTE fuel rail and injectors fit straight up to the 3SFE intake manifold?

It's for a turbo project and this would make the fuelling requirements nice and straightforward.

TIA.

#5 ·
I'm not sure about Aussie emissions standards, but your stock injectors are really all that will play nicely with a stock ECU. Now, if you don't have to worry about that, or better yet, you have an aftermarket ECU, the JDM injectors offer 320 flow rate over the normal 280. They're skinnier, longer, and tan.

Resource for all Toyota injectors (size, color, application, impedance)

JDM injectors thread -an aussie user confirmed they work!

#6 ·
I have Supra 312cc N/A injectors, and it's running dry as a day before the election. ECU, Megasquirt PNP2, and the numbers say I need more fuel. Also, I'm running a ported Celica manifold with a V6 throttle body, adding more air. My tuner said that 550cc will do the trick.

Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire

BTW mate, is the fuel rail from the 5SFE larger than the 3SFE Fuel Rail?

#8 ·
The data on them:

OEM part number 23209-46050
Denso fuel Injector
Sumitomo port
2 hole nozzle
Flow rates @ 43.5 psi / 3 bar
29.7 lb per hour
224.3 G per min. (N-Heptane)
312 cc per min.
13.4 Ohm resistance
Toyota 2JZ-GE motor
Denso 5640 / 1955005640
Toyota 2320946050 / 2325046050

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

What still puzzled me is about the 3SFE/5SFE fuel rail. I checked online and they are the same. This is the Celica 5SFE 95 fuel rail. This is the RAV4 3SFE fuel rail. They are exactly the same.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.