Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Very cool commercial pyxy!! :D Good find! Judging by the sticker in the back, i don't think this is a US commercial. Where is this from?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Judging by:
- Printed signs in English
- Right-handed driving

It is either England, Australia or New Zealand.

The video is pretty low res, but there is a URL in the last couple seconds, and I think I can make out a "nz" suffix making it probably New Zealand.

Just call me "RAVlock Holmes"
-Brian 8-}

·
Registered
346 Posts
I was able to copy it locally to my hard drive, if anyone is having troubles I could post it somewhere. It looks to be a standard MPEG format, with no extra interesting codecs.

Winamp summary of file:
-----------------------------------
Video size: 160x120 (260kbps)
Audio: 44100hz, 16bps, 1ch (96kbps)
Length: 0:01:01
Bitrate: 365kbps

~frame rate: 25fps

Perhaps I can/should post it somewhere on rav4world.com? (Kelly?)

-Brian
(pretty cute commercial)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i can send you a copy of the file if you want, just PM me your email....

i guess the video needs to be viewed in a smaller screen to get a clearer picture...just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Most probably an Aussie advert never seen that one on anyUK television station. I might be wrong but I have never seen a Rav4 advert on UK TV.(I bet Scott knows if I am right or wrong regarding that one)
Clare

·
Registered
682 Posts
It is definitely a NZ ad. It can't be Aussie as all Aussie RAV4 ads feature the RAV4 camel. It is the guy who sang mambo no 5. His name is lou bega. The song in the ad is called beauty on the tv screen.

S

·
0 Posts
Yep Toyota New Zealand ad, I am pretty sure this ad used to be on the Toyota.co.nz site, Tried to look for it but no luck.

F

·
0 Posts
Anyone seen the new RAV ad of the 4.3 driving around the deck of a ship in a storm? Pretty good advert. I've seen it where I work in Norway, but not at home in UK yet.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Good find pyxy! Very cool and funny commercials. I like the last one better :lol:. Love that blue too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts