Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rarely, if ever post in the General section, this post doesnt really have anything to do with the Rav4's per se, however I thought they would be entertaining.

Some may know me from the Modifications section, I built the Rav4 GTT 3S-GTE. I'm a total show off so I'll post that picture first.

My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCncLgVZIs5BnRnWbr82xZCQ

Google Maps captured my old Rav4, from a couple years ago in the middle of an engine swap. Just looked up my old address and to my shock found this! lol

Then a few days later the hydro line fell off the building we lived in, which was a 250 year old Post office/Prohibition speak easy. I Thought for sure the Rav4 was going to burst into flames before my very eyes, that was after I changed my drawers.

Repair work

I was working on the Rav when the Line came down, and thought for a few weeks I might be getting "Final Destinationed" lol

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Wow, a rather fast way to have an electric RAV?:surprise

·
Registered
193 Posts
I don't know how it feels to drive a 200+ 3SGTE, but it could have been tragic if your Rav was energized with high tension power cables.......Good post though.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Oh that would have been a pants-crapping moment!, 220V with roughly a 100A pole fuse I guess? , I have seen a truck take out a 240V 100A feeder before and the fireworks were impressive!. nobody harmed, but it was potentially deadly.

Love the old building too, get your mail and a shot of bathtub Gin while your at it :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts