Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 RAV4 le. I have had numerous problems with my galaxy note 4 and Bluetooth system .
Dealership has replaced stereo to try to help correct problems which it has not.
1. People have trouble hearing me especially if I am driving on interstate.
2. Every time I turn car on my old messages start playing. ( thought the dealer got it fixed but it started again. Dealer first said they were going to delete my messages . I said No cause I had so messages that were keepsakes.
3. I use over drive app to listen to books. It kept repeating same sentence. ( that has been fixed)
4. I linked my daughters phone 6s plus and the problem with people hearing is same. So to me that rules out the phone as problem for hearing problem for other people.
5. When I try using voice option to make phone calls I have to repent case real times in hopes it will call correct person.
6 since stereo replacement the markers for reverse measure different . If I park at my house it is the same. If I back at different angles or torain measurements are different.i almost hit a car because of the length measurement. I usually at my house have 8feet but it changes that same mark can be inches to 8 ft .

I would love feed back if anyone know something to help with any of these. The dealer is feed up with my complaints. Now trying to blow me off so to speak.

·
Registered
38 Posts
There's a setting to change the mic volume, I believe you can only access it during a phone call which makes it confusing to find. There's some other threads on here that give more details, you're not the first person to have this issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts