Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,712 Posts
I put QuickLift hood struts from Redline Tuning on my 2008. I don't know if they make them for the 4.4 models. The link is in my signature:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looked at Redline e-shop. kit for 4.4 not available. And as I understood well, it requres drilling of steel parts of car to install it. It is not so ... easy, to decide.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I inquired of the seller on eBay if I could see the installation instructions because I was interested in seeing what is involved if I do it myself. In general I find that most aftermarket vendors will do that. I was told no, and that I would have to purchase the kit if I wanted to see them. Doesn't speak well for their customer service.

·
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,712 Posts
I inquired of the seller on eBay if I could see the installation instructions because I was interested in seeing what is involved if I do it myself. In general I find that most aftermarket vendors will do that. I was told no, and that I would have to purchase the kit if I wanted to see them. Doesn't speak well for their customer service.
So you have to buy the kit before you can see what's in it? Who owns that company, Nancy Pelosi?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, it is strange, but sometimes producers want to protect their design. So eBay is nice, it is store there where thy sell many models of gas hood lifts. And they have pictures of kits, and videos of installation. It is stores.ebay.com/upory.

·
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,712 Posts
Hi, it is strange, but sometimes producers want to protect their design. So eBay is nice, it is store there where thy sell many models of gas hood lifts. And they have pictures of kits, and videos of installation. It is stores.ebay.com/upory.
They have sale now, 20% off for all goods. Here is the link to kit for Rav 4.4 ebay store of upory.ru
This is suspiciously beginning to sound like an advertisement. Added to the fact that both AndreyBear and the Ebay store are in Russia...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts