Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know whether or not our left driver side pillars are identical to another cars?...perhaps another toyota? I'd like to fit a pillar pod, but no one seems to make one for the Rav4. I'd hate to use a universal one b/c I'd prefer to have a full replacement of the existing pillar. Any ideas, answers suggestions?

As someone noted before, identical parts from the parts dept of toyota may be given different numbers. I'll call just in case and get back to you guys. In the meantime, let me know if you guys have any ideas.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
franco90 said:
Bro
I been looking around but no luck what you can do is this to make it look stock here is link http://www.gagfish.com/howto/a-pillar/
try it to see if you can make it .
Wow! awesome, that's what i've been searching for! How did you find it? Can i ask what query search term you used? I'm hoping to find variations of the same DIY stuff.

First and only timed I worked with fiberglass, it ended up eating through my headlights when i tried making eyelids. I didn't use enough resin and the thing never dried. Instead, the resin leaked through the masking and onto the headlamps. Not a good thing.

I'm still up for trying it again though.

Thanks Franco! Please let me know if you find more sites. How again did you make yours?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts