Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has had Rav 4 's since 2003, then upgraded in 2005 to the 2.4 liter petrol Rav 4 which we have kept for the past 11 years and are now in the process of selling, as we have recently purchased a pair of 2016 GLX CVT Rav's (his and hers) only differences are the colors and one digit in the license plate numbers. I have done the regular minor servicing of the wife's previous Rav's and left the major servicing to a mechanic friend. Now with having two beasts in the yard I thought I would broaden my horizons and join the Rav4 World to further my interest in this excellent vehicle. Having driven the earlier models often I have become quite passionate about the Rav4. My own personal vehicles prior to the Rav purchase have been Utes/Pick-up (mostly 4X4) mainly for the ability to load up the rear with whatever needed moving, but as time goes by, things change and now the Rav wagon suits me fine.
Well that's my Rav4 connection, we are about to have our Labor Day Long Weekend here in Australia and we are off for a 3 day road trip around the central western region of NSW to the city of Bathurst (famous for the 1000km V8 Supercar Race held each year, actually the race is on the weekend after next) to put some miles on the wife's car and give it a good run, as it's only driven around town. Well, I've prattled on enough, hopefully I will get to talk to a few more Rav4 fans from around the world which will be interesting and fun !! Catch you soon. Cheers Rick:wink

1 - 2 of 2 Posts