Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Nice Job, Kelly & Other Moderators!!

Just joined this newsgroup about a week and a half ago, and I must say, you have done a great job with this site, and thoroughly enjoy it.
From posts I have read, there appears to be many positive, helpful individuals offering advice, opinions, and encouragement, bonded by the excitement and novelty of this renovation from Toyo.

As I am awaiting the arrival of my V6 Limited next week, I can't help but feel like a little kid on Christmas eve. This will be my first Toyota, having been a very satisfied Subaru owner (last 3 vehicles), but just had to try something similar, yet different.

My main auto related interest is detailing, as I had my own business years ago, and although I no longer do it professionally (except as a favor to a few select friends), I enjoy making 'em shine as much as driving them. My job as a local government administrator is also in part auto related - we test and monitor the fuel quality and octane & cetane ratings in my jurisdiction in Western NY. Hope I can contibute my limited knowledge on this subject in the future to this website.

Keep up the good work, until my new toy arrives in a few days - gotta get some sleep!!!!!

OC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts