Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First gen owner for 80,000 miles. Probably won't ever buy another car. Thanks to this forum and some bloody knuckles my more mechanically inclined friend and I have undertaken many repairs and even a few mods on my trusty 99. Hopefully I can help people out when appropriate but mainly here for nerding out on 1st gen Rav4s. Or the "Rat4" in my case due to my Rav's crusty exterior. Hello all.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Welcome. Please complete your profile and add your vehicle details to your sig. line, which will help members if you have questions or experiences to share. And continue to enjoy your RAV.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really want to but this is actually my first forum and I haven't been able to locate that yet ?

·
Super Moderator
10,126 Posts
I really want to but this is actually my first forum and I haven't been able to locate that yet ?
Easy! Go to User CP (Control Panel) - Settings & Options - Edit Signature. You can put in anything you want to appear on every post you make but most members list their vehicles, their first name, and some a favorite quote or two.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts