Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I was wondering if passenger side window in the back seat is covered under the 3 year 36000 Warranty? It looks like there is something going on with the Tint or glass. Areas look like they're bubbling up or staining or something. Just wondering if this is covered. I'm guessing it is. Thanks

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
The entire vehicle is covered from bumper to bumper for 3 years or 36ooo miles whichever comes first. Unless you fiddled with the glass yourself, it should be covered under the original warranty.

If you have full glass coverage on your insurance policy then it should be covered that way as well.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Is this problem new, or has it been that way since the vehicle was new? My RAV had some sort of coating on the side and back windows from new, which I didn't notice until I'd had it for a couple of weeks. It became more noticeable in rain. Apparently the vehicle came from Toyota's Woodstock assembly plant that way and the dealer was supposed to remove it during pre-delivery prep and didn't do so. I got it off with Soft Scrub since the selling dealer is two hours distant.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure how long it's been like this. I just bought it. I think i would of noticed it before it bought it but can't be sure. Anyways, I'm thinking the 3 year 36000 warranty should fix whatever the issue may be.
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts