Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after 3 months, I feel I have gotten a decent deal. Sport 4x4 barcelona red with all of the stupid options, I am still mad that I can't get it without the side air bags. I also forgot about tax-6%!!!!! So, according to the toyota website when you build a vehicle, it came out to 26,200 some.. This is without tax. With tax, it was 27,358. I guess I didnt realize that the sport was this high... I was able to get 25,550. It was 24,900 until we learned I HAD to get side airbags. Also, this place was the only to give me money on my lease-a highlander. And they are going to take care of that so I dont have to worry about paying for anything at the end of the lease. I want to make sure I get some things in writting like what happens if the car is not in in the time they say it will be in??? Technically my lease ends in june. WHat happens if it is not in by then??? I want to make sure I can still drive my highlander... those kinds of things... I hope I got a good deal. Any opinions??? thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Yes it all adds up, gets kinda expensive. You may thank the skys above one day that you have those side impact airbags. Personally I think all saftey equipment should be standard and figured in to the price. Safety should never be an option. Hope it all works out for ya :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts