Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have a '08 RAV4 4wd with the stock silver steel wheels. This vehicle came from up north so they're a little rusted. I'm getting ready to install the TEMA lift and give it a little extra height. After the lift I'm going to install some new 17x7 black steelies with a +40 offset and dress them up with the center caps and lugs. Anyhow, my question is, what's the largest AT tire I can fit after the lift without rubbing? Thinking of the BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain T/A 245/65r17. Any spacers?

I know someone will say this subject has been covered already but I haven't found it in my searches. I've looked on the "pictures of aftermarket wheels" post and a good portion of the photos aren't available anymore. Plus I didn't find what I was looking for.

So, any help would be greatly appreciated. :>) Thanks!

·
Your Humble Administrator
16,418 Posts
I know someone will say this subject has been covered already but I haven't found it in my searches. I've looked on the "pictures of aftermarket wheels" post and a good portion of the photos aren't available anymore.
Which is why I have always asked our members to please upload the photos to an album on RAV4World or attach them to the post. Too many good threads have been ruined because the photos have been lost to those photo sharing sites.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which is why I have always asked our members to please upload the photos to an album on RAV4World or attach them to the post. Too many good threads have been ruined because the photos have been lost to those photo sharing sites.
True statement. I’ll be sure to post photos to an album when I start the build. Just collecting info before I purchase parts. I may wait until it’s a little cooler here in Florida as well before I start digging into this thing. Blazing hot and humid mixed with the occasional thunderstorm for the next couple of months. 😜

·
Your Humble Administrator
16,418 Posts
We have the same weather here. It’s usually too hot or too rainy. And if you wait ‘til late afternoon the mosquitoes will eat you alive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
JuneBug
Toyota RAV4 Forums
Rav 4 World is the internet's largest Toyota Rav4 SUV and EV online forum community. Discuss towing, modifications, and more.
Full Forum Listing