Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, I am new to the board and I have a few questions. I was wondering what you think a good price this 05 Rav4 would be? This is off there website.

Model:

4-door 4x2 SUV 4-Speed Automatic (4418) $19,800

Delivery, Handling and Processing Fee:** $565

Options: $3,250
50 state emissions, Driver & Passenger Side Airbags & Front/2nd Row Curtain Side Airbags. Includes illuminated slideable sunvisors., Keyless entry w/3-button remote & confirmation tone, Power tilt/slide moonroof, Rear privacy glass, Rear spoiler, Removable/non-retractable tonneau cover, Sport package includes: Hood scoop,power color-keyed heated outside mirrors and door handles,sport fabric,overfenders,tubular roof rack w/polished stainless steel finish & "s" badge, Wide front & rear mudguards

Accessories: $269
Auto-dimming mirror with compass (N1) $269

Total MSRP:*** $23,884

I currently have an 02 Ford Escape and I really like it however I think I am starting to have a tranny probelm so I am thinking of getting rid of it. I am sure you all like your Rav but I was wondering if you could tell me what you don't like about it and what are some common problems you have had with it, such as the some Escape's have had tranny problems. Any major problems with the Rav?

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts