Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to this forum I found the Winter tires I should get.

Does anyone have a source the proper economical (I presume steel?) wheels for 17" for a 2011? I mean with correct offset, the whole nine yards.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Hey Pico.

What tires did you choose?

·
Super Moderator
11,100 Posts
I'm going to assume here..... the Base V-6 RAV comes with 17" styled steel wheels so wouldn't any from 2006-2012 fit without hassle? Wrecking yard, junk yard, breakers yard, what ever term you prefer. Maybe even some takeoffs on ebay....

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to assume here..... the Base V-6 RAV comes with 17" styled steel wheels so wouldn't any from 2006-2012 fit without hassle? Wrecking yard, junk yard, breakers yard, what ever term you prefer. Maybe even some takeoffs on ebay....
I live in a rural area where the junk yards' stock is almost always pre-sold. They have standing orders for desirable parts. I don't trust e-bay used parts people. That's why I was asking for rims that truly fit. Proper offsets, etc..

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I live in a rural area where the junk yards' stock is almost always pre-sold. They have standing orders for desirable parts. I don't trust e-bay used parts people. That's why I was asking for rims that truly fit. Proper offsets, etc..

You could try this site to search for RIMS in your area you could drive to.
SEARCH WORD "RIM" for results

https://www.getusedparts.com/

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm selling used 17" wheel/tire combo if you'd like to cover shipping from Los Angeles, lol.
Anyways, Craigslist and searchtempest are good sources. You need to be sure the center bore is 60.1 to fit. Double check that number if the wheel you're buying isn't a toyota 5-lug.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts