Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here is what I got so far. But I'm still missing as follow

1. Greddy E-manage, the whole system [about $1,100.00]
2. Walbro fuel Pump [$190.00]
3. Thermo-Tec [$60.00]
4. Magnaflow Muffler [$78.00] DONE!
5. Borla Tip [$60.00]
6. 2.5 tubes plus installation [$150.00 maybe more]

In parts I'm still looking at about 1,600.00 without the installation. That will be about 300.00 and a box of beers :lol: Yea Andrew, your kind of mate. :lol: He is an ex-student of mine. They call him "The Cat". He has got a reputation of jumping the lights in the quarter of a mile, like a cat. When installation comes, I’ll post a picture of "The Cat" he's about 18 years old. But he is the guru of turbo and Toyota

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Today I sent for the Magnaflow muffler to substitute the TRD muffler. The TRD muffler is only about 2 inches in diameter. That won't cut it for a turbo setup. Besides, Toysport told me when they sold it to me that it was not intended for turbo. So, since I have the OEM muffler in the garage. I’ll use the hangers to install the Magnaflow muffler. [You see, sometimes it’s good to stash away old parts and not get rid of them] For those of you who are already sending email asking what am I going to do with the TRD muffler. I might sell it, then again, I might not. The Magnaflow muffler is the same exact measurements as the TRD muffler; the only difference is that the Magnaflow has 2.5 inches inlet and outlet. As soon as it arrives, I'll post pictures, of course. :) Next step, the exhaust tip. I'll have to check what the poll said. At http://www.RAV4oz.com 8)

BTW, this monday, I'm sending for the wires for the Greddy Computer [Fuel injectors and Ignition wires.] That project will be done by stages. I'm planing to buy everything, including the on dash monitor

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, more stuff. This is the Magnaflow Muffler. As you can see it's exactly like the TRD muffler. The only difference is that the TRD tubes are 2 inches and the Magnaflow has 2.5. But is has exactly the same diameter 6 inches, muffler is 18 inches, and 24 inches from end to end. So I can use the OEM mufflers hangers.

I just need 1, 180 degree mandrel bets tube "U", two 90 Degree tubes "L" and two 45 degree tubes "J".

Also the Borla or the Magnaflow tip. I haven't desided yet. This will take care of the muffler department for know. I already have the flexible piece, the resonator and the catalytic converter. Keep posted, I'll have some more stuff coming in from Greddy.

As you can see, the Magnaflow muffler is exactly the same diameter as the TRD. 6 inches.

These are the CC and the Resonator.

Those guys who are going for the header on RAV4OZ.com. This muffler can work great. But, don't go more then 2.25. Unless you are going IN :wink:

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This week I send for the Borla doble tip. 3 inch inlet with two, 2 1/2 inch, outlet [better known as the DB Shoot Gun]. Also, all the plumming for the exhaust. 2 mandrel bent, 180 degree pipes and 2 mandrel bent 90 degree pipes. I'll post pictures as soon as it comes in next week. :wink:

The exahust list goes as follow

1. 2.5 resonator
2. 1 flex pipe
3. 1 2.5 CATCO Catalitic converter
4. 1. Magnaflow Muffler
5. 2 90 degree mandrel bent pipes
6. 2 180 degree mandrel bent pipes
7. 1 Borla Tip

PS; The Greddy E-Manage Inject Harness kit came in also with the E-Manage Ignition Harness Kit to. I bought those items so when I send for the computer, I can make a deal wirth the computer and other stuff that are needed. This computer is a MUST buy. [will do] :wink:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Looking good dude! 8) Well on your way. I was wondering what kind of oil pan you ended up using? Was is one for the 3sfe or 3sgte? or even something else? :?: I also noticed the walbro fuel pump. What happened with the venom pump you were going to use? Later

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dnylrq said:
Looking good dude! 8) Well on your way. I was wondering what kind of oil pan you ended up using? Was is one for the 3sfe or 3sgte? or even something else? :?: I also noticed the walbro fuel pump. What happened with the venom pump you were going to use? Later
Regarding the fuel Pump, it's going to be bought around May. I'm going with the Venom, even though it IS a little pricey. :? . The oil pan, well, that was a garage sale from DJ Sueno. It's a 3SGTE pan as you can see above.

Going back to the pump. I didn't get a clear response from Walbro. And I hate the words "Not Exactly", they get me a little, lets say uncomfortable. So, Venom has one ready to go, as soon as I send for it.

Stay tuned, it gets better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts