Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking about giving it a try, however I need an invite. Anyone have extras?

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kelly!

I have been searching for a true email solution for many years, and I thought I would give Gmail a try. I have 3 email addresses (personal, school, business) from 3 different providers, and none of them are truly compatible enough with each other to use a single email client.

My other problem is that I use two computers, a desktop at home and a laptop at school and work, so keeping track of things is hard. I wish there was a way that I could easily synchronize everything such as email and documents in real-time so I can switch between the two computers more easily.

I've used web-based email (all 3 of my accounts have some variant of webmail) on and off for years, and while it provides easy access to email from anywhere, it lacks the nifty features of a true email client such as Outlook or Eudora.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I remember someone mentioning that site to me, but I completely forgot about it.

However there are tons of sites like that offering the gmail invites, but they take the email address you give them for an invite and add it to a spam mailing list. Oh and when it says "we will not give away your email address" it is a lie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts