Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
First post, new member. I started looking at camry's a couple of weeks ago and ran across a RAV4 at the dealership, I immediately changed my mind and decided to buy a Rav. The dealership had only one on the lot and it wasn't exactly what I wanted and he wouldn't deal on the price so I started looking on the Internet. After I entered my info into autobytel I got about 15 emails saying the had rav's. I called several dealers and one had almost exactly what I wanted except it was my 3rd color choice. It will be in next monday and it is reserved in my name. So hopefully next week I will be the proud owner of a black V6 4x4 Rav4. My first new car, and my 1st import ( besides the diesel vw rabbit that my parents farmed off on me when I was 16). I am excited and a little nervous about it. I look forward to being a full fledged member of the RAV4 community soon

Stainless

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm from champaign, it looks like i'll be buying in decatur, unless someone else comes through with a better deal.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealer just called my Rav4 "hit the ground" ( I guess thats dealer speak) today. I'll pick it up monday. I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can , provided there are no snags.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I'm full fledged. I picked up my 2006 base 4x4 v6. Its black, my third choice of color ( only because I know how hard it is to keep clean) I think I got a good deal ,1000 less than sticker.
I think I could have moved him a little more but I didnt feel like leaving and coming back the next day. I got him to throw in a cargo tray and a couple of oil changes, so I kept my pride intact. I think he could tell i realy wanted it. I'm really happy with it so far (5 hours).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts