Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty sweet ride! Limited/leather/sunroof/awd. I had just a moment of regret when I handed over the keys to my 4Runner but that went away pretty quickly after I saw my new Toy for the first time...

K

·
0 Posts
Congrats! I really like the black Limited. The chrome grill really shines contrasted with the black body.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rav4ron said:
how much did you pay? any other options?
I pd $25,600 - that was for a limited/leather/sunroof/awd/mudflaps...I think that covers all the options I got

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
flyingn said:
Im loving that black:) Looks fantastic bbates!!! You also have the mudflaps too. Taupe interior! VERY nice.. Daym what a beautiful truck!

Frank
Thanks Frank! I've always wanted a black car - after 25yrs I finally got one. :) Only problem is that I'm going to have to wash this car a lot! Black looks sweet when it's clean...not so good when it's dirty :(

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flyingn said:
no daytime running lights or side side airbags or JBL?? Wow your truck is loaded. I figured it woudl have this.. I don't think I ever seen one yet without drl's
Yep, has the side curtain and the JBL...I'm assuming the DRL's too - don't those come standard with the Limited?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Actually, having just signed on an 06 Limited last night, the JBL is stock in the Limited trim (unless the sales guy was pulling a fast one on me...). The DRL's and side/head airbags are both options.

·
Registered
168 Posts
JBL is an option. An AM/FM 6-disc in-dash CD changer (non-JBL) w/ MP3/WMA and 6 speakers is standard on the Limited. Either the sales guy is pulling a fast one on you, or he just doesn't know since most people are getting it with JBL.

C

·
0 Posts
Re: Nope

I was considering getting a new black rav4 with leather seats. My question to you is what is the seats like? Can you take some pictures and let me know how youf eel about the materials etc... Thanks! and congrats on the new rav!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Nope

csis_agent said:
I was considering getting a new black RAV4 with leather seats. My question to you is what is the seats like? Can you take some pictures and let me know how youf eel about the materials etc... Thanks! and congrats on the new RAV!
Well, I could but I have aftermarket leather so I don't think that will help you much. Since the dealer didn't have a Limited with leather they offered to install aftermarket leather/heated seats for the same cost. I wasn't crazy about the idea of aftermarket but I get solid leather (factory leather has small holes in it) and hi/low heater controls instead of on/off.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
flyingn said:
nope.. all 3 are options
Dang, you're right! I thought I had daytime running lights but I don't. I thought the small lights on the bottom of the front bumper were DRL (like they were on my 4Runner) but they're not...they're fog lights :( Interestingly, it sounds like the DRL are dimmed down headlights - not separate lights.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thanks for the JBL info flyingn joshi and kuj.

I know I ensured that the EJ code for the JBL was on the final purchase and sale agreement so if it's not in there, they better be putting it in for me at no additional fee or they'll be hearing from my lawyer!!

Just left the salesguy a message to look into that for me. Hopefully it won't be an issue.

I really dig the idea of the factory subwoofer enclosure it comes with so you can easily upgrade the subwoofer in a stock location in the future.

H

·
0 Posts
I've got the DRL's on this Sport and I found out from the dealer's service dept. they can't be switched off on the '06 models.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts