Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I picked up my red sport last night. I couldnt believe when I saw it. It has to be the sweetest red I have EVER seen. And the 18 inch wheels.. WOW!!!!! I was a little disappointed though because I thought I was going to have power seats, and controls for the radio on the steering wheel. ALso, compared to the highlander, the ride seems a bit bumpy. Maybe Because it has the sport suspension, or maybe because I just need to break it in. I also feel like I am lower to the ground. I couldnt believe the sound from the radio either. I have the regular sound system, and wow, that bass is pretty impresive. Havent had time to check everything out yet, but so far so good. Thanks For reading.

·
Super Moderator
1,564 Posts
Congrats!! Oh, no! Another red!! :lol:

Yep, power driver's seat is only in the Limited and the steering wheel audio controls only come with the JBL stereo upgrade. In North America anyway... :roll:

Enjoy your new RAV! 8)

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
congrats!!!!! Great color:)

Actually Tony, all Limiteds have steering wheel audio controls whether you have JBL or not.

karrock said:
Congrats!! Oh, no! Another red!! :lol:

Yep, power driver's seat is only in the Limited and the steering wheel audio controls only come with the JBL stereo upgrade. In North America anyway... :roll:

Enjoy your new RAV! 8)

S

·
0 Posts
my same thoughts when i first got my sport. i still love it though and you will too. just got new plates for my car yesterday, doesnt feel so brand spankin' new anymore.

wcu98 said:
Hi Everyone. I picked up my red sport last night. I couldnt believe when I saw it. It has to be the sweetest red I have EVER seen. And the 18 inch wheels.. WOW!!!!! I was a little disappointed though because I thought I was going to have power seats, and controls for the radio on the steering wheel. ALso, compared to the highlander, the ride seems a bit bumpy. Maybe Because it has the sport suspension, or maybe because I just need to break it in. I also feel like I am lower to the ground. I couldnt believe the sound from the radio either. I have the regular sound system, and wow, that bass is pretty impresive. Havent had time to check everything out yet, but so far so good. Thanks For reading.

D

·
0 Posts
Congrats, I got my Red Sport 2 weeks ago and almost have it broken in.

Still waiting to 'punch it Chewie!'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts