Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Stealership wanted 249.95, my cost was something like 97 bucks, took about a half hour to measure the doors out using the downloaded instructions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Looking good! :wink

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
I was fortunate - my selling dealer got and installed side moldings on my 4.3 for $99! I think that those 4.4 moldings may look better . . .

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you get them for that price?
right from the dealer..... I have a wholesale parts account.

The ahole sales manager at the dealership watched me walk out the door with my floor mats, rear bumper protector, sill plate protectors and the BSM's in a box.... knowing he lost the money on the deal.

In real life I am an Insurance appraiser that used to have a body shop, and in my spare time I twist wrenches at my friends shop. I have commercial accounts all over the place.

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
I just listed a brand new silver metallic set of side moldings in the classifieds if anyone needs em.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So many of my friends know my business name and telephone number, they just call up and ask for price and availability as most places use your phone number as the account number.

Some of them know my Keystone and NAPA account log in information and they order stuff online, "will call" and pay cash.

NAPA discount is about 45 % off list, most dealership parts departments are 25% off list, Harley doesn't discount anything and will not sell to a shop. I buy all my OEM Harley parts online from Boardtracker, they do discount online and I have them ship them to my house as any business name will get the order cancelled. My buddy is a Drag Specialties dealer, I get those parts for cost.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Can you post a couple more pics from different angles? still not sure if I want to get these. I would love the protection from others swinging their doors open but have not made up my mind if I can deal with the looks of them

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Here's white.
Looks a bit off because the back door is open...

·
Registered
74 Posts
looks really good!

still debating if i want to order one.

I might have to try the strat of the other member and see if i can get it discounted.

thanks all for sharing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts