Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
GPS from your phone, to the Navigation system? Don't think that's possible. Maybe clarify your question?

(2016 Rav4 LE with upgrade, does this mean you have a built-in navigation system installed?)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have entune on the phone and the RAV 4 2016 is compatible then you can have your GPS on the screen via blue tooth connection. I have 2 problems. No Entune for Windows 8 phone. Nokia 1520 has a fantastic built in GPS. Rav 4 LE is not compatible with Entune. I am out of luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey just out of curiosity, does your 2016 RAV4 LE have a CD player built in? I have a 2016 RAV4 Limited which I bought 2 weeks ago and only today realized it doesn't have a CD player.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I think it's models with the 7" screen that deletes the CD player. Not positive though but I know there's an "upgrade" that deletes the cd in the 16 models. I'd expect the OP has a CD player.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey seans32 - I too bought a 2016 RAV4 LTD in Black Currant, only to find out afterwards that there's no CD player. I love the car but having no CD player really bothers me.

-Domo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it has a CD player which I never use.

I have purchases rubber cup holder from Dollar store for 1.50 and it fits in the front cup holder. My phone fits perfectly in portrait mode. I will give the CD holder to my daughter which will be good for the Matrix.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts