Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not looking for pinstripes, but more of a wider striping that starts at the taillights and tapers down ending by the side mirrors.
Anyone found a site for something like that?
I may have to make my own.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
You could always get the BSM's and paint them BLACK. ?

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Seriously considering the black BSM on a white Corolla I intend to buy this spring, especially after the ding that my wife's white BSM took a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hey how about green and blue like the seahawks. Not joking it might look good on white. Kind of flashy. In the end I would get the body side moldings. Might be easier to work with. IMHO

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have already purchased the body side moldings and they arrived last night. Installation is next. I still feel it needs something to not look like all the other Lexus, Mitsu, etc., black SUVs out there.

I think I will still put on a side stripe of some sort. Not pinstripes, but most likely a custom graphic. Maybe in flat black, or charcoal silver, or even "terracotta". It also needs new wheels.

My wife just dumped a load of sausage, onion, creamy chicken soup on the front passenger seat floor, so getting rid of the smell is our new priority. It has the rubber floor mats, but it still ran over the edges onto the carpet. So much for that new car smell! :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts