Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a lil bit too far for me to drive to NY but I saw this posting on Edmunds where someone bought a base 06 Rav4 4WD for $18,999!!

Here's the link and I even called today and they still have 3 left. Now lets see if my local dealers can match this price!

http://www.picktoyota.com/plugins/upload/advertisement-440726538.jpg

or try picktoyota.com and look for the specials amd then newspaper ad.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kelly, your wrong! I have been a looker here for some time and feel no need to post until I saw this deal. This guy got his for almost $2k under invoice!!

Do what you must with my post but someone will miss a killer deal!

Again I saw this on Edmunds, go look and will see a post by me and also look in the Subaru section and you will see some by me. I figured I would make users and lookers aware of a great deal on a Rav4. I been looking for one and done some haggling but this price is an awesome deal! I was in Richmond last week and almost bought a Sport but dealer wouldnt give me the numbers I wanted.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So...have any New Yorkers check out this deal??

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys.....

I don't wanna burst any bubbles but...

That offer says it expires 5/1/06

I can guarantee that there is no way any dealer is selling these under invoice. My opinion is that it could be that they had ONE marked at this price, and when it is sold, they are sold out, and you cannot do the deal....just a hunch....

Someone call and get the details. :wink:

~Kristi

·
Registered
132 Posts
Water over the dam...but

Usually (at least on ones like these here in Illinois), these are dealership driven cars. They may have a few 1000 miles on them, but they can still claim they are new, because they haven't been titled yet.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kelly, I'm just trying to help someone get an awesome deal!! Hopefully someone will do the same for me and post a deal like this but hopefully the dealer will be closer to NC.

It would be nice if someone bought one of those for that price and would post here to let us know how it went.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts