Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, well i have a rav4 limited 2.4, tomorrow i have my appointment for the first serviece and the dealer will install my fender flares. I just waiting also the mudflaps with the same color of the car to be installed next week.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm, interesting...so this is going to be a dealer-installed accessory? where are you located? i wonder if i can get it done too..

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CornMOnkey said:
hmm, interesting...so this is going to be a dealer-installed accessory? where are you located? i wonder if i can get it done too..
hi there i in mcallen, but my car will be installed in Mexico area(like 2 hours from the boarder) cause there is very cheap, the fender flares cost me $1100 usd and the labor $45

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
in mexico? for 1145? wow...too rich for my blood. i guess i'll have to pass.

but please post pics when you get it done!

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The G Man said:
$1145 for fender flares, holy cow. The whole sport package is only $1400 and that includes a whole bunch of other options.
here is not, we dont have sport rav4 we just have normal, limited and limited 4x4, there is not V6 at this time, my limited comes without sunroof, 4x4 and fender flares, thats the only difference, it cost me $27000 and the 4x4 cost like $31000 here.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, i got mine in austin.. not many to choose from.. .

any pictures?

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lovebus said:
yeah, i got mine in austin.. not many to choose from.. .

any pictures?
well bad news to me, the dealer make a mistake with the labor quote, they told me different price, right now he is telling me that is $450 so i said refund my money and F-----K them. I will not spend more than $2000 in this think, i prefer to invest the money in other thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts