Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Rav4World members, My name is Cris and I just recently purchased a 2005 2 Wheel drive manual transmission Rav4 and within just a few days, I have already fallen in love. The feel of sports car with tight handling wrapped in a convenient and practical compact SUV body and you get a great driving experience that I just didn't expect but am thoroughly enjoying. I cant wait to meet all of you and learn new and interesting information about my new car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings Cris, new member here as well. What do you have planned to do with your new RAV4?
My wife and I just got our first RAV - 2016 hybrid. We are definitely enjoying it.

I am not sure what we are planning to do with it. Excited to see where it takes us!!!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Hello fellow Rav4World members, My name is Cris and I just recently purchased a 2005 2 Wheel drive manual transmission Rav4 and within just a few days, I have already fallen in love. The feel of sports car with tight handling wrapped in a convenient and practical compact SUV body and you get a great driving experience that I just didn't expect but am thoroughly enjoying. I cant wait to meet all of you and learn new and interesting information about my new car.

Welcome, Cris! Apparently you are enjoying your RAV - and I'm envious of you having a manual gearbox! :wink

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh very much so enjoying my Rav4, and happy to join what seems like a really great community on here. I love manual transmissions and when I saw the Rav4 I fell in love,and when I noticed it was stick.. had to have it ahah

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oooh those 2016's are Sweet! The interior especially is most impressive, and as far as plans for my Rav4, first would be to add some tasteful accessories like mud flaps, intakes, and side steps then when she's had a good once over by my mechanic take her on a nice trip up to the Red Woods in NorCal. Cant wait:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts