Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it's new vehicle time for my wife. We were planning on getting an RX, but even with a significant discount, my wife nixed the idea as too much money. So I go off to research some other vehicles. The requirements are small-ish, refined, stylish, and hopefully a Toyota... I found the 2006 RAV4 and went - Wow...270hp! And it's really not much smaller (now) than an RX. Crazy.

Anyway, once I started looking, I figured we wanted a Limited V6 4x2, and basically loaded since I known we want leather and the DVD entertainment system (I really want a factory installed system and the wife says it's a must-have for the next vehicle).

BUT - I can't find any DVD-equipped RAV4's anywhere. What's the situation like in the SouthEast - do you have to special order?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well, I ordered a V6 Limited on 2/18, and it is ariving in GA on 6/21. It doesn't have leather, and no DVD.

BTW, my old BMW was totaled in a crash, and we decided to get one off the lot -- that was why I had the tow-prep package added after the fact. So, the wait time for a special order was -- 4 months!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rjhoffmann said:
Well, I ordered a V6 Limited on 2/18, and it is ariving in GA on 6/21. It doesn't have leather, and no DVD.

BTW, my old BMW was totaled in a crash, and we decided to get one off the lot -- that was why I had the tow-prep package added after the fact. So, the wait time for a special order was -- 4 months!
I'm not unfamiliar with special orders. My current and next IS were both special orders (both botched too). Placing a special order IS now got me a 2007 model, I wonder if the same is true for the RAV?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hooolala said:
well.. i have Ltd/V6/DVD... but no leather.. because i got the one with 3rd row seat.
Leather is not available when you get the 3rd row - or the third row doesn't come in leather when get the leather package?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts