Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

Here you have a new member of this great forum. I'm Patricio, 33 years old from Madrid,Spain.

I've just bougth a Rav4, 2005 model, 1.8 4x2. We already had an Avensis Wagon D4D and, of course, with no problems at all.

Ok, I do not what else to say. Just tell you 'Hello' to everybody and let you know that now, you'll have a new Raver friend from Sapin.

thanks a lot and see you at forum.

BR.Patricio

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi Spanishman welcome to Rav4 forums.
Real, Athletico or Getafe fan?
Clare
PS Liverpool FC fan and we have your best Manager at our Club.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi clare !!

Neither Atletico de Madrid nor Getafe...just Real thing !! Real Madrid.

Yes, Benitez is, probably, one of tow better spaniards coaches. Do you gess the other? ...mm...Del Bosque, former RealMadrid coach.

He got a couple of Champion legues and one Inter Continental Cup. We really miss him. Great man.

Well clare, thaks a lof for your wellcome and pls, win again the Cahmpion League with Lierpool, we really love it here in Spain in general and Madrid in particular, believe me. Here, Liverpool has a lot of fans and everybody wants to see again this team as new Cup winner.

BR.
patricio

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Hola Patricio, bienvenido al forum!!!

I don't know anything about european soccer, so i can't tell you anything about that, but anyways, welcome you to the forums :D.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Wa' Sup Spanishman?

If you have some pictures of your RAV you should upload them to your ALBUM. Would love to see what you do with your RAV. Lots of beautiful senery over there. Hope you can include some of that along with it. Get it dirty!

Later. M. :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts