Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Just purchased a 2014 RAV4 LE a couple weeks ago with just a bit over 12,000 miles on it. Purchased this based on the reliability of my '05 Corolla which is pushing over 158k with really no issues at all (knock on wood!). Overall this is a decent vehicle though I am a little annoyed with the LE package but I get what I pay for and this fit in the budget. Really was surprised with the single speed intermittent wipers and the fact I have to turn DRL on. My Corolla DRLs come on automatically and then the driving lights turn on automatically at night (The Corolla is also an LE but at that time LE was a higher end model versus today). I plan on adding fog lights next year hopefully. Can't think of too much else to add to it aside from a hitch for hauling bikes and stuff. I'm just happy that we'll get years and years of use out it! It's black on black which means I've been spending a lot of time keeping it clean!

Been reading through the forums and looks like there's lots of good info here! Thanks!

Tony

1 - 1 of 1 Posts