Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new poster with a 2016 RAV4 Limited that I bought about 3 months ago.

I got the RAV4 after test driving it, the Escape, the Rogue, and the CRV. The RAV4 gave me enough legroom and a comfortable driving positions. Besides, I'm a Toyota man. I've owned four and loved them all.

I hope to be able to contribute by asking some stupid questions in the near future. :D

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Welcome! What characteristics did you not like about the Escape, Rogue, and CR-V?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As to the Rogue and the CRV, I wish the seat went back a little further. For the Escape, I wasn't thrilled with the controls for the radio, Bluetooth, and the other functions of the central panel. I was also concerned with its reliability. But most of all, I am a Toyota guy. I also felt comfortable behind the wheel of the RAV4, the acceleration was plenty good for me - especially with the Sport mode, and I like the cargo area size and configuration. I also opted for a fully loaded Limited and I loved all the bells, whistles, and safety features.

Was it close? Yes, but I'm happy with my choice and thrilled with this message board!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts