Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a base 2006 Rav 4 with a V-6 and want to know if I can get the grill for the Limited with the chrome going across. I just got it 2 days ago and LOVE it. The V-6 is amazing!!!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
I remember seeing a post on that topic a forum member was able to find a part number and a price for the chrome grille as I recall. You might try the search feature. it was a post at least two months ago.

The post was 3/22/06 no price, but the part # is 5310142180

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
I ordered that grille from Jacque at Toyota of Dallas, it's $91.13 plus shipping. Their web site is http://www.toyotapartsales.com/ but they don't show any 2006 Rav4 parts yet, so ya have to call and ask.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey i posted that thread about a month ago, here is the link if it helps
http://rav4world.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3570

My progress was slow but i finally managed to find the part after a friend in Montreal called a Toronto dealer to re confirm the part number. He just went in an ordered it yesterday it was $167 Candian with tax. Apparently it is back ordered and so he wil have to wait a while before he can send it half way across the globe to Bahrain where my car is. (Dealer back home said the grille is not currently being shipped to the Gulf as it is not upto GCC specs, so it would take ages before he could order my single piece.)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know about you dude's, but i like the non-chrome grill i have.
gives it a more aggressive look. That is, in my opion.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, i guess everyone sees things differently hehehe, but u know i like the chrome grille cuz it really sets this new 4.3 rav out because i never liked the 4.1 and 4.2 versions! So the fact that I have fallen in love with the 4.3 i try to make it as diff from the earlier versions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts