Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
The automatic climate control was the main thing I was bummed about not getting with my Sport. For me I don't care much about dual zones, since it's normally just me in it. But it'd be nice to just set the temp and let it control it. Instead I crank it up when I first get in then adjust it down once it gets too warm.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Use it here too. It's a great feature! Any cars or trucks from here on out have to have dual climate controls.

What would be really cool is to also have individual fan settings in addition to temperature. I tend to like more air blowing on me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
dual climate controls

Saw a post complaining that the dual climate controls were confusing. If you want simple, you give up options. We think the dcc is one of our favorite features of the vehicle. My wife and I never seem to be on the same page when it comes to cabin temperature. When I first saw a dual cc system in another vehicle, I thought it was bs. But after using it one time I was so impressed that I think I'll never own another vehicle without it.

Anyone who owns a full size GMC or Chevy truck (my vehicle is a 1998 GMC Sierra) knows why I say this. The floor on the passenger side has frigid air blasting in on the right side of the floor (during winter months) even when the heat is set to blow out of the floor vents. My wife has to cram blankets on the right side of the floor to keep her feet from getting cold. I carpooled with a guy who owned a 2004 Silverado and his was the same way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts