Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased a New 2005 Black(Charcoal?) Rav4, and I just wanted to say Hello to everyone here on the forums. Also Here is a pic of my older car. A 1999 Honda Civic Si. It was stolen from Cherry Hill Mall in New Jersey. So that is why I bought a Rav4 To leave this racing scene.

Before:

After:

And By the way Happy New Year :eek:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, SuperCharging sounds good. Every time someone passes me, I just wish my car wasnt so new so I could really Bring it on. Maybe drop the car a bit for better handling, and throw on a HUGE TYPE R sticker on the front windshield.

But really I would like to put a Rhino Front End Bar(?) and Some tail light guards. And possibly a Strut Bar in the front.

^^

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! 8)

I, myself, used to drive a 1995 Toyota Tercel. I decided to get a RAV4 simply because I needed a change of vehicle, but mainly because I need the extra cargo space.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Welcome to the forums j.Ngo. :D Not a bad replacement for your stolen Civic. You'll find that the RAV4 has a lot of hidden potential as a sleeper car. Ummm...I'm not really a racer by any means (a wife and 2 infants will do that to you :lol: ); but love to mod. and tune my RAV as a hobby. As I explain to my wife, all the performance mods. are to enhance the RAVs safety capabilities... :roll: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
682 Posts
j.Ngo said:
Maybe drop the car a bit for better handling, and throw on a HUGE TYPE R sticker on the front windshield.
You mean TRD rite? Remember you drive a Toyota now not a Honda lol! :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts