Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased a New 2005 Black(Charcoal?) Rav4, and I just wanted to say Hello to everyone here on the forums. Also Here is a pic of my older car. A 1999 Honda Civic Si. It was stolen from Cherry Hill Mall in New Jersey. So that is why I bought a Rav4 To leave this racing scene.

Before:

After:

And By the way Happy New Year :eek:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome to the Rav4 forums. You bought a Rav4 to get away from the racing scene? Heh, heh. You shouldn't be taking to guys like Mensajero, Derek, or Zoomie. They'll get your racer blood flowing again once they start talking Rav4 mods. :twisted: :twisted:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, SuperCharging sounds good. Every time someone passes me, I just wish my car wasnt so new so I could really Bring it on. Maybe drop the car a bit for better handling, and throw on a HUGE TYPE R sticker on the front windshield.

But really I would like to put a Rhino Front End Bar(?) and Some tail light guards. And possibly a Strut Bar in the front.

^^

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! 8)

I, myself, used to drive a 1995 Toyota Tercel. I decided to get a RAV4 simply because I needed a change of vehicle, but mainly because I need the extra cargo space.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Welcome to the forums j.Ngo. :D Not a bad replacement for your stolen Civic. You'll find that the RAV4 has a lot of hidden potential as a sleeper car. Ummm...I'm not really a racer by any means (a wife and 2 infants will do that to you :lol: ); but love to mod. and tune my RAV as a hobby. As I explain to my wife, all the performance mods. are to enhance the RAVs safety capabilities... :roll: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
682 Posts
j.Ngo said:
Maybe drop the car a bit for better handling, and throw on a HUGE TYPE R sticker on the front windshield.
You mean TRD rite? Remember you drive a Toyota now not a Honda lol! :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts