Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I recently purchased a 2010 RAV4 Limited with only 54,xxx; I am loving it. I forgot what it felt like to WANT to go for a drive. My only gripe would be the road noise, but I have already begun the fight. Besides, accessorizing or customizing is part of the fun. I learned about accessorizing when I bought my first bike in 2005. On that note, I am finally not "motorcycle poor", so I could upgrade from my beloved 2004 Malibu Maxx Ls (152,xxx) to this fine gem.

I belong to the VFR, ST1300, and ZL1000 forums. I love sites like these because pioneers get to teach us. The rest of us get to realize we can do more than we thought; at least that's how it's been for me. I look forward to information sharing and light-hearted banter.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Welcome and Happy Thanksgiving! According to your profile your RAV has the V6 - enjoy your RAV and that power!

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. When I test drove it, I jumped right off the line. Compared to my humble 2004 Malibu Maxx, the RAV is an absolute rocket.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts