Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was finding it more and more difficult to get in and out of her little Subaru Legacy. After a log of research we were going to go with a Honda CRV but the seats were not comfortable. That dealer had a 2014 Rav4 Limited with 5800 miles that we fell in love with, plus it had a lot of extras that we had not intended to get. After driving it for a few days now we are very happy with the Rav and wish we would have purchased one earlier.

The only problem we found so far with the digital speedometer (not sure this is the correct term) on the display where you can see mileage, total miles etc., does not work. It will show me going 19 MPH sitting at a stop light and anywhere between 30 and 60 when going 75. We will take it in to have that looked at since it is still under warranty.

Steve

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Welcome, Steve. Hope that you can have any problems with your RAV sorted out quickly so that you can enjoy it. Sounds like the problem you are referring to could actually be the gasoline mileage display.

Reactions: Stevej72

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Greetings. Legacy is a pretty big car to call little, it's longer and heavier than the RAV4. RAV only has 0.4 inches more ground clearance though obviously taller. :) Hope you enjoy it.

Question for a MT resident. I'm driving across it on my way to WA state in a couple weeks. Google offering up either 94/90 across the south or 200 right through the middle. Probably stop for the night in Glendive then start from there. Would you recommend one over the other?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess low car would be better the little car. She has Parkinson's disease and would take a couple minutes to get out of it. She can get in and out of the Rav as quick as I can now.

As far as travelling across the state I would go 90/94 as it is interstate and faster. 200 would take a lot of time as you have to go through a lot of towns, however it would probably be more scenic if you had the time.

Thanks for your reply and have a safe trip!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.