Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I'm new to the forum here! I've got a 2000 RAV4 and have been browsing the forum for quite some time and decided to join! I plan on making the most of my RAV4 while I'm in school and then getting an FJ once I'm out of school for my off roading adventures!

So far I've changed the timing belt on my rav, changed almost all fluids, did the front brakes, thermostat, valve cover gasket, rear diff mounts, and other little fixes. Also recently did a slightly intensive rear collision repair.

Only mod so far is a home made hitch with the help of my father in law, but hoping in the future to add/change:
-lower trim paint (hopefully rockerguard or line x or something like that)
-maybe slightly wider all terrains (currently just have stock size -215/70/16- all terrains)
- brush guard or bull bar (both hard to find and expensive in Canada, so any recommendations appreciated)
-engine/trans skid plate
-lights (hella style off road lights)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Greetings to a fellow Saskatchewanian.... I'm in Regina... I assume you're either in Regina or Saskatoon... welcome to the forum!

Cheers!
Rob

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Andrew

Here's a few places you may find parts and info.... you're probably aware of some if not all of these. I've bought from Partsengine but none of the others...

parts engine.ca

autopartsway.ca

toyotapartsdeal.com

partsavatar.ca

carpart.com

parts monkey.com

http://www.toyodiy.com

Cheers!
Rob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts