Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow RAV4 owners.
I have just bought my first ever car with four wheel drive ... although it should probably be described as 'All wheel drive' I guess. Originally I was looking for a cheap estate car with a tow bar but when I saw this nice looking 5 door RAV, I couldn't help myself (impulse buy).
It has character and I was surprised at how nice it feels on the road ... it's quicker and handles nicer than most of the cars I have owned. Plus the extra ground clearance and drive system should help out on these highland roads and come in handy for those occasions where I drive up dirt tracks or across soggy fields.
I am absolutely chuffed to bits with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
Welcome! Congrats, and enjoy your RAV. If you complete your profile forum members will know more about you and your RAV. Is it petrol or diesel? We toured in Scotland when we lived in the U.K. A fascinating and unique country.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! Congrats, and enjoy your RAV. If you complete your profile forum members will know more about you and your RAV. Is it petrol or diesel? We toured in Scotland when we lived in the U.K. A fascinating and unique country.
I will go and complete my profile. ?
My rav is a 2004 mk2 5door xt3. It has the 2.0 vvti petrol engine (sweet little l4) Peppy yet economical, I'm getter better mpg than my old 1.6 corolla. Lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts